No Risk Credit Repair
What you need to know…
Negative accounts can remain on your credit reports for up to 7 years – even after they are paid. As long as they remain, they can continue to suppress your credit scores.
Good News! It’s possible that qualified negative accounts can be removed much sooner as a result of our dispute and verification process.
“Pay-For-Results” means that you pay for the qualified negative accounts we remove from your credit reports. In other words, you pay for results – not our time!
If we remove nothing from your credit reports then there is no deletion fee added to your account. If you have no account balance then you have no payment due for that month!
Please Beware: There are credit repair programs out there that expect you to pay a recurring monthly payment regardless the results that are being achieved. Imagine paying $600, $1,200 or more with little to no results
We are a “pay-for-results” company. This means that our deletion fee occurs only when we remove qualified negative accounts from your credit reports. If we remove nothing then no deletion fee is added to your account. If you have no account balance then you have no payment due for that month. It’s that simple!
What you can expect…
- We will educate and coach you on credit, answer your questions and guide you through the credit repair process.
- We will go to bat with the credit reporting agencies (on your behalf) to remove qualified negative accounts from your credit reports. The credit reporting agencies have 30 days to respond to our dispute investigation. You will then receive the results in the mail 5-10 days after each investigation is complete.
- We will create a creditor’s list of the non-qualified unpaid collection accounts that will need to be paid (save money and settle for a lesser amount if you can) before we can attempt to remove them. Once an account is paid, let us know and it will be added to our dispute process.
- You will receive a username and password to log into your Credit Expert LLC account where you can monitor the progress being made on your credit reports.
- Clients who stick to our program and listen to our advice see an average credit score increase of 60 to 100 points – often in 6 months or less. Results do vary per client as this is an average.
- You’re in control. You may stop and start back up again – at any time – with no additional set-up fees.
What would you do with an extra $4,200?
Low credit scores are expensive! Take a look…
- The difference between paying 18% APR (with low credit scores) and 6% APR (with higher scores) on a 4-year, $15,000 auto loan is $4,200 in interest payments. OUCH!
- A 30-year, 200K home loan: The difference between a loan at 4% interest and 3.5% is $20,000 in interest over the life of the loan. That is A LOT of money!
Raising credit scores (through good credit repair) can be easily justified in more ways than one!
Why choose us?
We know what we are doing! Plus, we are compassionate, understanding and non-judgmental.
Since 2008, we have helped thousands of consumers throughout the United States improve their credit, raise their credit scores and achieve their goals. We are trustworthy with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We are ready to help you!
Get a Free Credit Review and Estimate
Let us help you achieve your goals!