FREE Credit Review
Here’s what you can expect from our free credit review:
We will explain what you can do to raise your credit scores. We will coach you and explain how qualified negative accounts can be removed from your reports sooner than 7 years to help raise your scores. We will provide a credit repair estimate in case you’re interested and would like to utilize our service in the future.
No-Risk Credit Repair
After the review, if you wish to hire us to help you remove (qualified) negative accounts from your credit reports; just know that we are a “pay-per-deletion” company. This means that instead of paying us monthly for our time, you pay for what we actually remove from your credit reports. This is why we call it “No-Risk”; if nothing is removed then no deletion fee is added to your account. The only time you have a monthly payment is when you have an account balance!
Here’s what you can expect.
– We will coach you on credit, answer your questions and guide you through the credit repair process.
– We will go to bat with the credit reporting agencies (on your behalf) to remove qualified negative accounts from your credit reports. The credit reporting agencies have 30 days to respond to our dispute investigation. You will receive the results in the mail 5-10 days after each investigation is complete.
– We will create a creditor’s list of the non-qualified unpaid collection accounts that will need to be paid (save money and settle for a lesser amount if you can) before we can attempt to remove them. Once an account is paid, just let us know so we can add it to our dispute and verification process.
– You will receive a username and password to log into your Credit Expert LLC account where you can monitor the progress being made on your credit reports.
– Clients who stick to our program and listen to our advice see an average credit score increase of 60 to 100 points – often in 6 months or less. Results do vary per client as this is an average.
– You’re in control. You may stop and start back up again – at any time – with no additional set-up fees.
How can you justify paying for credit repair?
If you’re paying more that 10% interest on a car loan; do you realize how much money you could save by refinancing to a lower APR rate? For example, the difference between paying 18% and 6% APR on a 4-year, $15,000 car loan is $4,200 in interest. Raise your credit scores, refinance and save (a lot of) money!
If you’re renting; why continue helping your landlord pay their bills and make money using your hard-earned money? Raise your credit scores, buy a home and invest (keep) your money!