No-Risk Credit Repair
FREE Credit Review
Here’s what you can expect from our free credit review:
We will explain what you can do to raise your credit scores and point you in the right direction. We will coach you and explain how qualified negative accounts can be removed from your reports sooner than 7 years to help raise your scores. We will provide a credit repair estimate in case you’re interested and would like to utilize our service in the future.
After the review; sign-up for our program and we will go to bat for you to remove (qualified) negative accounts from your credit reports. Just know that we are a “pay-per-deletion” company. This means that instead of paying a recurring monthly payment for our time (like most companies), you pay for what is actually remove from your credit reports. If nothing is removed then there is no credit report deletion fee is added to your account. The only time you have a monthly payment is when you have an account balance!
Here’s what you can expect.
– We will coach you on credit, answer your questions and guide you through the credit repair process.
– We will go to bat with the credit reporting agencies (on your behalf) to remove qualified negative accounts from your credit reports. The credit reporting agencies have 30 days to respond to our dispute investigation. You will receive the results in the mail 5-10 days after each investigation is complete.
– We will create a creditor’s list of the non-qualified unpaid collection accounts that will need to be paid (save money and settle for a lesser amount if you can) before we can attempt to remove them. Once an account is paid, just let us know so we can add it to our dispute and verification process.
– You will receive a username and password to log into your Credit Expert LLC account where you can monitor the progress being made on your credit reports.
– Clients who stick to our program and listen to our advice see an average credit score increase of 60 to 100 points – often in 6 months or less. Results do vary per client as this is an average.
– You’re in control. You may stop and start back up again – at any time – with no additional set-up fees.
How can you justify paying for credit repair?
Look at this: a $15,000 auto on a 4-year loan will cost $4,200 more at an 18% interest rate compared to a 6% interest rate as a result of higher credit scores. Consumers with low credit scores often pay more (for the same product) than consumers with higher credit scores. Raise your credit scores and save money!
If you’re renting; why continue helping your landlord pay their bills and make money using your hard-earned money? Raise your credit scores, buy a home and invest (keep) your money!