1. You do not need to hire a credit repair company to improve your credit scores. You can do it on your own. By enrolling into our program, you are acknowledging that you don’t have the time, knowledge, patience or desire to research the FCRA laws and do the work on your own.
2. By law, no company can guarantee you a credit score increase or guarantee the removal of any account from your credit reports paid or unpaid. Negative accounts or late payments can remain for 7 years from the date of the last delinquency. A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can remain for 10 years.
3. You understand that you will be compensating us for our time in doing our part of the work that you could potentially do on your own. Our part includes (but not limited to) coaching, advising, motivating and challenging inaccurate and unverifiable items with the credit reporting agencies. You may cancel our service at any time.
4. Our fees are based on the work performed. For example, our Account Setup Fee is based on the work of setting up your account, reviewing negative accounts reporting, preparing the account challenges and preparing to initiate the dispute process. This is not required to be paid before the work is performed. It is required to be paid within 14 days of enrolling into our program. Our monthly service fee is based on the work done on your account over the previous 30 days. This work consists of (but not limited to) reviewing your credit reports, monitoring the negative account activity, reviewing credit bureau investigations and starting new investigations with the credit reporting agencies.
5. It is the primary function of Credit Expert LLC to provide credit score education and coaching and to help you attempt the removal of obsolete, inaccurate and unverifiable information from your credit reports that are lowering your credit scores. IT IS NOT the primary function of Credit Expert LLC to raise your credit scores. Raising your credit scores is only the end result of our program which consists of credit score coaching, removing inaccurate and unverifiable items from your credit reports and you paying your bills on time. Just one new late payment can lower your credit scores 60-100 points and eliminate any credit score increase that occurred as a result of the performance of Credit Expert LLC. An unpaid collection or charged off account that is updating during the current month may continue to keep your credit scores suppressed.
6. If you searched the internet and found Credit Expert LLC and you want to hire us to help you improve your credit scores; understand that we are located in South Dakota, we do business in South Dakota, and that our Terms & Conditions are executed within the State of South Dakota.
7. Credit Expert LLC operates by the Federal Credit Repair Organizations Act (CROA). Please click to read the required Consumer Information Statement
8. Credit Expert LLC is NOT a law firm. Unauthorized practice of law is illegal. We do not create the customer or client perception that we are a law firm. If a situation arises that requires legal counsel, we encourage the customer or client to seek legal advice from an attorney.
9. Credit Expert LLC cannot remove verified and accurate information from your credit reports.
10. Credit Expert LLC is NOT a lending institution.
11. Credit Expert LLC is NOT a real estate company.
12. Credit Expert LLC is NOT a debt settlement company.
13. Credit Expert LLC is NOT affiliated with any credit reporting agency or credit monitoring service.
14. By law, Credit Expert LLC cannot guarantee results.